What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is the use of GPS or RFID technology to create a virtual geographic boundary, enabling software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area. This is not like geo-targeting or other advertising technology. Therefore it’s audience specific and the best option for results.
The most advanced location-based mobile advertising technology based on specific geographic shapes.
- Drive Mobile Performance & Mobile Reach
- Measure Online to Offline Conversions
- Target Event Locations During Specific Date & Time Ranges
- Incomparable Scalability
- Pinpoint Accuracy
- Granular Localization Via Custom Shapes and Sizes
- Variable Recency (Instant – 30 days)
- 100% Proprietary Technology
- More Powerful and Accurate than GEO-IP Targeting
- Identify High Concentrations of Customers
- Location File Import and Export Capabilities
Identify high concentrations of customers
If you have an event you are attending, geofencing can work to target your hotel, convention center, and surrounding restaurants.
Give me a list of your competition and we can target their geogrpahic locations to serve ads for your offer and get more new customers to your door.
Track your audience as they shop, eat, and entertain themselves near your business. With behavior targeting you can serve your ads to these locations. Thus watch them later arrive to yours.
Click an icon below
to see what else I can do for you.